Researching for a cleaner environment
– Discussing and writing about research.
– Spreading the word by campaigning.
Gathering recycled materials
– Receiving used materials from others (oil, clothes, bottlecaps, jars, etc.)
– Recruiting associate members who can donate or help out
Selling and donating
– Selling items made of recycled materials to raise money.
– Donating money and items to those who need it (Recycled Orchestra, Korean Community service Center of Greater Washington, etc.)
– Collecting ideas for recycling materials for art.
– Making the arts together using the recycled materials.
– Holding public library events in order to teach others about our art
– Exhibiting recycled art to raise awareness
– Publishing and donating books that show our recycled craft ideas